Monday, August 24, 2009

When You smile I smile

It takes alot more love and strength to let go than to keep holding on. Time and time angain when you breaking up with someone they always talk about how much they love you and thats why they keep calling you and trying to win you back, but I feel like if you really love someone and if your not making them happy you should let them go. You should find happiness in knowing that they found someone to bring them the joy that you couldn't. I believe that when you truely love someone whatever they feel you feel. If they smile then you smile, If they cry then you should wanna cry too. I personal have had to let someone go who I really care about and watch her go off with another man and watch her smile because of him, but even tho it hurt like hell I smiled right along with her. Because I knew that she was truely happy and it didn't matter that I wasn't the the reason. All that mattered was that she was smiling.

2 comments:

  1. That's what true love is. Very nice 'Romance'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what i wanned to say:) BrownOcean is right.

    i think this is what u call unselfish love. and this form of love i think it's the highest level of love and i also think very few people are capable to feel it. b thankfull u can feel it, even though it hurts.

    ReplyDelete