Friday, August 28, 2009

Michael Vick VS Chris Brown

Michael Vick went to prison for his crimes while Chris Brown got probation.............Am I the only one who thinks that there's something seriously fucked up about this????? For those who are not familiar with Vick, he's a football player who was caught having organized dogfights at his house. For his crime he served 23 months in prison. While Chris Brown who beats up on his girlfriend gets absolutely no time in prison. On top of that people are still angry at Michael Vick while everyone is willing to over look his crime. I'm not taking up for Vick or saying what he did was right. I'm against cruelty against animals especially dogfighting, but he paid for his crime. Two years in prison is no walk in the park. Brown only got probation. What message does this send to society??????? That we value the saftey of dogs more than black women. That a crime against a dog is worse than a crime against a black woman.......... On another note I see R. Kelly is making a come back. Another one who violated a young black female who got off without any punishment for his crime. But I how can I be mad at them when I see black woman screaming for him and showing him and Brown so much love. Pumping their music and dancing to it "thats my jam girl" I myself will never by another R. Kelly album and I could careless about what his bitchass is up to. Chris Brown, we all make mistakes, but also gotta pay for them too brother. Food for thought...............

No comments:

Post a Comment