Friday, August 21, 2009

Too many games

Remember when you were little and if you liked someone all you had to do was tell them and if they liked you back it would be a done deal. It was so simple, so pure. There were no hidden agendas, no games being played, no lies being told, no deception. It was just love in its purest form. Now as adults things are so different. Men lie about everything and women are always playing games. Men are always trying to get into the women's pants and women are always trying to get into the men's wallets. Just once I'd like to walk up to a woman I like and say "Hi, I think your very pretty and I like you." And then she would replye "I like you too. Would like to join me." But it will never happen, some how women look at you crazy if you say how you really feel without the games. They'd rather hear "Whats up beautiful, why are you sitting here all by yourself." So they can replye "How you know I'm by myself? You shouldn't assume things." And the games go on and on and on. Why?????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment