Monday, August 17, 2009

Act like a lady think like a man- waste of money

Every where I go woman are talking about Steve Harvey's book and how its a life changer. Saying they're up on the games men play now. Well ladies I have news for you, it was a waste of money. I going to do for you in one sentence what Steve Harvey took 200 pages to do. If you wanted to understand men and be a sucka, all you have to do is TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS!!!!!!
Thats it, nothing more to it. Your woman's intuition is more powerful than you think. If your gut instincts is telling you not to fuck with a man, listen to it. If you your intuition is telling that your man is cheating, chances are he is. When women talk to me about an ex that did them dirty, the always say the same thing. "I had a feeling........" Thats exactly what they say Everytime.
You want to know what I figured out about women........They dont listen, not even to themselves. Thats why I tell guys who think that Steve Harvey fuckd up their game by giving out out our secrets not to worry because it doesn't make a difference. Women are always going to follow their emotions. You can tell a woman that there's a tiger waiting around the corner to jump on her and she'll continue to walk in that direction. SMH. I just dont understand, but Steve did he made a killing off ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. So true! That's why I didn't buy the book. I can tell the difference between a nigga and a real man

    ReplyDelete