Monday, August 10, 2009

I had wrote a short story titled "A Fairy Tale" in which I posted in my notes on FaceBooks. Although its not the most popular of my stories, it means the most to me. Mainly because it depicts my own life and my struggle the most. All my work has a piece of me in it, but this one does a really good job of showing how I lost myself to the streets.
This story within a story speaks of a knight who sets out on a journey to slay a dragon and gets lost in the dark forest. Like wise the main character experiences the same thing and so did I with the dark forest representing the streets. On my right inner forearm there are three Chinese symbols tattooed there. They read Rightousness, Nobility and Courage. The three things that means the most to me. Like a knight has a code, this was mine, but over years of seeing the cold and heartless behavior of people in the streets, I started to become like them and lose myself. In the end however the Knight did find his way out of the dark forest and thankfully so did I. If you haven't checked it out yet, please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment