Monday, August 17, 2009

On Saturday when I went to the beach I noticed something that I couldn't get out of my head. There was this overweight guy not wearing shirt proudly parading his gut around with no problems. Then I noticed that this very attractive young with just a little baby fat was wearing a wrap over her bathing suite. It was a trend that observed through out the day. These guys who should really be ashamed of their bodies and how they let themselves go were comfortable and content with the way they look. While women who gave birth, who actually brought life into the world were ashamed of their streatchmarks that they earned during their pregnancey. So ladies please be proud of your bodies and dont hide it. Wear that two piece and make love with the lights on cause any real man will appreciate it and love the strength and wonder behind its marks and wrinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment