Saturday, August 8, 2009

Today I wrote a new poem, although poetry isn't my strong point, its definately my fav. It allows me to express my feelings without actually saying how I feel and for anyone who is guarded you know how important that is. The newest poem titled "Justified" is about trying to get over a past love and how difficult it can be. To the point where you begin to lie to yourself and fool yourself into thinking that they meant nothing to you. We all been there and there are some thats still in denial right now.
The second poem I posted on FaceBook was "Defenseless" and its basically about how I got my heartbroken and I built this wall around it so that I would never get hurt again. I would fight my feelings so that I wouldn't fall in love with a woman I'm seeing. Until I met one special one that I couldn't fight what I was feeling for her so I gave up and just fell for her. I encourage everyone to write a poem of some sort. Its a really good way of getting some ish off your chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment