Monday, November 16, 2009

Fatherhood

Whats everyone sorry for being MIA for so long but fatherhood is kicking my ass...... I have my daughter in one hand * who is growing beautifully* in one hand trying to comfort her and I have my son pulling my other hand telling me to play cars with him... And I use the words "telling me" because to him its not a request. Sleep! Forget it. That doesnt exist anymore. I get puked on, peed on and ish on my hands. This is definately no walk in the park, but I'm holding my own. Its rough but beautiful.

As far as my writing goes, I'm still on it. Never stop...... thats my rule. Deal or no deal you keep writing and stacking your material so when its time to go in u have ur amo ready to unleash on em. Trying meet some new people right now network. Thats what everyone keeps telling me. U gotta network. Its all about who u kno and who they. So thats my focus right now. This weekend I'm trying to put togeather an interview and post it on Youtube so people can see the man behind the words. This is either gonna turn alotta people on or turn them off. Real recognize Real, so thats what I'm banking on. Til next time people hold ya head and remember that between a dream and success lies a struggle. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment