Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Following God

I've recently made a decision to follow God and become saved, I would like to say that my life has gotten easier since that day, but I would be lying. It seems like everything has gotten worse, negative things just keeps happening to me..... I mean one after the other to the point where Its expected. You lose alot of people too. I began to have doubts............. Until I realize that I must be on the right path. Why else would the devil go thru such great lengths to try and deter me. To try and break me and bring me back down. But God is good and I continue to edure, thru out my ordeals he has never left my side and like the loyal friend I am........... I will never leave his. I struggles I am going thru is a small price to pay for the peace and joy that comes with my journey.

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong Ro! All the power you need is in urself. Use it!

    ReplyDelete