Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holiday time

It was the Thanks Giving holiday........ which it dont really care for. The white man came over here robbed the Indians and thats we're celebrating. No thanks I'll pass, but I most definately came thru for dinner tho. And lets not forget black Friday, this is the really holiday for me. I was up in Toys R Us at 1 in the morning with the rest of the parents fighting over toys............ Side note to black people............ White people might be afraid of you in the streets, but in a toy store......STRAIGHT GANGSTA...... I mean it. I aint talking about the men either, I'm talkng about the women. The ones that look like Martha Stuart at that. They do not play!!!!! But I did get most of things my son wanted off the list. My daughter, who jus turned 1 month is good...... for now. I could get her an empty soda bottle and she'd still be happy. Yes people this is the exiciting life of a father, but I'm :) tho

No comments:

Post a Comment