Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sacrifice is the price we pay for the good in our life

I often wonder why the bad is so much easier to believe than the good. Why I often question when a women tells me she loves me and quickly accept it when she doesn't??? Why when I recieve a gift I look for the strings that are attached to it???? Why when I find joy I await the pain that I believe will surely follow??? I wonder if this is part of my character and personality. Something I was born with, Or maybe this the way I built myself. Designing my heart never to be broken.
I know I'm not the only one....... Sometimes behind her nasty attitude and slick talk is a woman whose been hurt. Maybe when she doesn't sleep with you, it isn't because she's playing hard to get. Someone before took advantage of her and trust doesn't come easily anymore. Maybe she pushes you away out of hopes that you will pull her closer. She Builds walls not to keep you out, but to see if you love her enough to climb over instead of walking away...................... We give up too easily. "Sacrifice is the price we pay for the good in our life"

1 comment:

  1. he Builds walls not to keep you out, but to see if you love her enough to climb over instead of walking away......................!!!!!!!!!!
    Damn how real is this!!!

    ReplyDelete