Saturday, October 10, 2009

Its been a while

Whats up people..... I know its been a while since I've posted anything, I've just been busy preparing for the birth of my daughter Zaina Campbell. Kinda nervous about having a little girl because I cant raise her the same way I raise my son. My son acts up and I rough him up........ How am I gonna rough up my daughter????SMH.... When I'm in the streets and my son gotta pee, I just let him pee on a car. I know u ladies are probably laughing at me saying thats no big deal but for a man it is..... At least for me. Then I'm gonna have to deal with boys and her wanting to go out.SMH. Then she's gonna wanna wear tight clothes some day.....Lawd help me. One thing I am happy about is that I've always treated women with respect and I've never done them dirty. Coz u kno Karma is some real shit. I have a friend whose a dog, I mean a real piece of shit when it comes to women and he has not one but three daughters. Soooo u kno he be worried.
Other than that I been good, took a break from writing, but as of today I'm back on it. I've decided to put out another book while I'm waiting for a deal. I've also been entering short story contests. One thing I've learned from friends who are up and coming rappers, You always gotta keep grinding and putting out material. Their work ethics is crazy!!! I have alotta respect for them and they're who I turn to for advise. I'm back on it so keep ya eyes open people.

No comments:

Post a Comment