Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Why ask for the truth??

Women ask for the truth knowing deep down that they really dont want it. Knowing that they would rather their man lie than tell them how it really is. Sometimes a man wants to come clean and just get everything off his chest. "Yes I was with her last night, yes I slept with her and yes I am falling inlove with her." But looking into her eyes and seeing her frality and kowning our next words could shatter her world..........We Lie....... Although her lips are asking for the truth, her eyes are begging us to lie to her and tell her what she wants to hear. "No I wasn't with her, she ment nothing to me and yes your the only woman I love." I have witnessed a situation where a friend of mine got caught out there by his girl and he told a lie sooooo outrageous that only a child would believe it, but his girl believed him. I realize now that she wasn't stupid and that she really didn't believe the lie, but rather chose to accept it. women dont believe the lies men tell they just accept it as the truth...... and in the end "the things we accept are the things we regret"

No comments:

Post a Comment