Saturday, September 5, 2009

Negative People

I want everyone who reads this blog to stop, take a couple of minutes, look at all the people thats in your life right now and think about whose building you up and whose bringing you down............................................................. Finished??????? Now tell me why are the people who are bring you down still in your life????? Whether if its your spouse or a family member you gotta cut them loose so you can rise to the top.
A few years ago I started looking at and analyzing the ones I called friends....... After a while I realized that alot of them didnt deserve that title and I had to cut them loose. From my home boy who was secretly jealous of me and was always happy when failed. To my boy that I knew since I was 8 who only called my phone when he need something. To the bitchass ni**a who was no where to be found when shit hits the fan. All of them got a "fuck You" and a dial tone. It is what it is. Now I keep my circle very small, I only surround myself with positive people who are real and I've never been happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment