Monday, September 14, 2009

There is no gray with me

I see things and situations only as black and white, there is no gray area with me. Your either with me or your not. Your either gonna do something or your not. Your either serving God or the devil. This is the core of my character, what I've built myself around. There are some that say that my way of thinking is wrong because there is a gray area in everything and I should learn how to bend the rules. Now let me ask you this, would you do a crime with a partner who had a gray area in his thinking????? Would you marry a woman who had a gray area when she took her vows??????? Would you follow a pastor who had a gray area????? Those that are close to me and who knows me.........loves me for the fact that I only deal in black and white. Cause when I say I got ya back there is no question about it. I'll ride fa u til the wheels fall off........ and when I tell a woman she's the only one for me, trust and believe that I'll be coming home every night. One thing I still believe in and always will............ A man's word should always hold weight and his character should speak for it self.

No comments:

Post a Comment