Sunday, January 17, 2010

Too much suffering

U never understand the destruction or feel the pain of a natural disaster until it hits home. Although I'm not Hatian, alot of my close friends are and I bare witness to what they're going through. Not knowing if their loved ones are alive or dead and just being powerless to do anything. I cant even watch the news or open a news paper without being moved to tears by the images that I see. The yet so far is a father crying holding a dead child. This image has haunted me for days now. Everytime I look at my kids I feel like crying. I cant begin to imagine what Haitians here are going through. American, Haitian, Jamaican, we are all black and when one people cry we all should cry, when one people mourn we all should mourn and one is down we all should join togeather and help them back up.......... Do what u can, nothing is to small.

No comments:

Post a Comment